What is a Cookie and for What Purposes is It Used?
Cookies are small data storage files saved on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices that you access by websites. In this file, information about your browsing on the website is stored. Thus, the devices you access will remember this data when you use the website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the website effectively and easily.
The main purposes of using cookies are;
• To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of www.karakoygulluoglu.com. For example, Karaköy Güllüoğlu members do not lose the products in the product basket during their visit. The logged in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on www.karakoygulluoglu.com.
• Analyzing www.karakoygulluoglu.com and increasing the platform's performance. For example, the integration of different servers that the platform works on, determining the number of visitors to the platform and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
• To increase the functionality of www.karakoygulluoglu.com and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Platform, remembering the username information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor who visits the platform.
• To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
• We need your personal data such as your IP address in order to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet,
• It is used to take necessary measures to ensure that the legal and commercial security of www.karakoygulluoglu.com, customers and our Company is not compromised.
While technical cookies are processed, in order for the Platform to be presented to you in a functional way, as per the legal reason “provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract” stated in Article 5 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) No. 6698, other cookies are processed as per the legal reason “to be required to be processed for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject” as specified in Article 5 of the KVKK, and your approval in your cookie preferences, how it will be managed within the scope of this Policy.
Types of Cookies We Use on Our Website
Mandatory Cookies: These are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the website will not be able to work.
Function Cookies: These cookies are used to provide you with a more advanced and easier user experience. For example, it fulfills the functions of remembering your previous preferences and allowing you to easily access some content on the website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of the website and to interact with you to improve the website.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and serve you content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the advertising content, but instead of ads that may be of interest to you, ads with general content will be served. It allows you to navigate, create a usage account and log in.