Diabetic Baklava with Pistachio Tray, created with the quality of Karaköy Güllüoğlu, is designed and created for those who are on a diet, those who do not want to consume sugar and those with diabetes, under the food for "special nutritional purposes". In Diabetic Baklava with Pistachio, prebiotic fiber stevia, which is a natural sweetener, is used instead of sugar, giving it a diabetic feature. By choosing flour with a low glycemic index, the amount of energy and carbohydrates in the flour is reduced. In Diabetic Baklava with Pistachio, mineral salt enriched with magnesium, which contains less sodium, is preferred. It can have a laxative effect in excessive consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to consume a maximum of 3 slices per day and under the supervision of a doctor. Diabetic Baklava Tray with Pistachio weighs an average of 2,350-2,450 grams. Weights or quantities may vary.
Diabetic Baklava with Pistachio, which is enriched with dietary fibers, was reported in the document dated May 25, 1999, stating that it is a diabetic food as a result of the glucose tolerance test (GTT) performed in 18 healthy volunteers from Istanbul University Capa Medical Faculty, Department of Internal Medicine.
In the traditional Diabetes Summer Camp organized by the Turkish Diabetes Association in Kusadasi Kustur Holiday Village between 13-27 June 1999, it was observed that the product given to diabetics of various types did not have any negative effects.
FOR DIABETES Diabak Baklava is a "special nutritional purpose" product designed and developed for diabetics and dieters. DIABAK
•As a result of the glucose tolerance test (GTT) performed on 18 healthy volunteers from Istanbul University Capa Faculty of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, a report dated May 25, 1999, stating that Diabak is a suitable food for weight loss diets (obesity treatment), diabetic diets and cardiology diets was received. .
• It was observed that Diabak, which was given to people with various types of diabetes in the traditional Diabetes Summer Camp organized by the Turkish Diabetes Association between 13-27 June 1999 in Kuşadası Kustur Holiday Village, did not have any negative effects.
•In Diabak Light Baklava, stevia with prebiotic fiber, which is a natural sweetener, is used instead of sugar.
• To reduce the amount of energy and carbohydrates in flour, flour with a low glycemic index is used.
• Mineral salt enriched with magnesium, which contains 43% less sodium than normal salt, is used as salt.
•It is enriched with dietary fibers. Ingredients: Polydextrose, low glycemic index wheat flour, olive oil, wholemeal flour, wheat starch, pistachio, egg, inulin, inulin-oligofructose, natural sweetener: stevia, reduced sodium mineral salt, omega-3 fatty acid, water.
• It is recommended to be consumed under the supervision of a doctor.
•A maximum of 3 slices should be consumed per day.
• Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect. Diabak's food production certificate dated 19.07.1999 and numbered 34-00053-00001-9.
•It is caculated based on the daily 2000 calories. Food manufacturing certificate no. 34-00053-00001-9 dated 19.07.1999 by Diabak.